Commercial success is inseparable from respectable corporate conduct. High requirements, formulated in Standards of business conduct of British American Tobacco, are strictly observed by the Group employees across the universe.
British American Tobacco has been operating on the Uzbekistan market since 1994 and employs more than 1,000 people. Total investments of British American Tobacco into the Uzbek economy exceeded US$ 400 million.
Information about open competitions (tenders) and auctions held by the Company for the supply of goods (works, services)
Global Graduate Programme
WHAT ARE YOU MADE OF?
INTRODUCING OUR GLOBAL GRADUATE PROGRAMME
Some people are more ambitious than others. More innovative. More collaborative. More adaptable. More courageous. Few graduates combine all these qualities - the qualities of a leader. If you're one of them, then an inspiring journey awaits you on BAT's one-year Global Graduate Programme.
If you have what it takes, no other organisation offers a graduate experience quite like BAT’s. It’s fast-paced. Exciting. It’ll stretch you to the limit. And prepare you for a management role in just 12 months.
Our unique programme throws you into a real job from day one; develops your potential through world class training – connecting you with fellow graduates and senior colleagues from across the globe; and, ultimately, sets you up for a successful career ahead.
We don’t believe in hand-holding at BAT. It’s down to you to take the initiative when it comes to your career. 70% of your learning and development will be on the job. 20% will be through coaches, mentors and colleagues.
Your onboarding - a comprehensive introduction to our business and where you fit in.
The BAT Academy - our dedicated, world-class learning academy in England that all graduates attend twice in their first year.
World Class Learning - with world class trainings and over three thousand online courses, the graduates have access to some exceptional learning tools.
International Projects – working with colleagues from across BAT businesses on an international project to add value to our business.
You will have an impactful start and a busy year ahead. You’ll have a real commercial job from day one and prove that you can deliver results at the frontline of our business.
Meeting consumers’ needs sits at the heart of what we do. Which is why it’s so important that you learn what this part of the business is about and prove you understand the challenges and opportunities of the people who work in these roles.
The specific role will vary depending on your region and the functional area you join. But wherever you’re based and whatever your position, you’ll gain a vast amount of practical, hands-on experience in an incredibly short space of time.
But make no mistake, though you’ll be new to the business – and maybe even the commercial world in general – these first few months will be more than just a learning exercise. You’ll be doing a real job from day one. And we’ll expect you to deliver real, commercial results.
We’re serious about putting you on the right career path, and consider our Global Graduate Programme as a stepping-stone to bigger and better things. Of course, no two careers are the same, but here’s an outline of how you could expect to progress over the next five years.
Global Graduate Programme Build your understanding of consumers, your functional skills and practical hands-on experience.
Junior Manager Sharpen your functional and leadership capabilities, while developing a deeper understanding of consumers.
Manager By now, your functional skills and management capabilities will mark you out as a true business leader.
How to get to the Global Graduate Programme?
You must meet the following requirements:
• University graduate (no more than 3 years after graduation); • Fluent English and Russian; • Leadership, self-reliance, motivation and enthusiasm; • Aiming at achieving success and being able to work in a team; • Readiness for relocation; • Driving license (for marketing).
Pass the following stages of selection:
1. Submission of the application Register on https://careers.bat.com and apply for the Global Graduate Program. Answer the questions. Please do not forget to attach your resume. If you successfully pass this stage, you will receive a letter with an invitation to the next stage.
2. Online testing At this stage, you need to pass a survey of "Corporate culture" British American Tobacco "" and tests for the analysis of numerical and verbal information. We recommend performing tasks in silence and choosing a time when no one will disturb you.
3. Competencies Assessment Interview If you successfully pass online testing, you will be invited to the competencies assessment interview where your leadership potential, skills and motivation will be evaluated. After successfully passing of the interview you will be invited to the next stage.
4. Assessment Center This stage includes complex but fascinating group and individual assignments, where you can demonstrate your knowledge and professional skills. These tasks are designed for the whole day, during which you will have the opportunity to learn more about our company.
5. Interview with the Head of Function If you successfully pass the assessment center you will be invited to an interview with the Head of Function that you indicated in the application.
We think that it is possible to occupy leading position on the market, only if in the company work first class specialists, capable of working with a full efficiency and enthusiasm, for whom the job –a way for self realization. Principles and process of personnel selection